Welcome to the Florida Department of State’s Constitutional Amendments/Initiatives Website!
Paid Petition CirculatorsPursuant to section 100.371, Florida Statutes, a paid petition circulator must register with the Department of State prior to gathering constitutional amendment by initiative petitions.
- Paid Petition Circulator Registration and Login
To register as a paid petition circulator, complete an
- To manage registration account, including assigned petitions, login.
- Forms for volunteer petition circulators and the full text of constitutional amendments can be viewed/downloaded here No login required.
- Information submitted to register as a paid petition circulator becomes public record, subject to any applicable exemptions under Florida law.
- The Paid Petition Circulator online application is solely for the purpose of applying to register as a paid petition circulator prior to gathering petitions for one or more assigned initiative petitions. It is the circulator’s responsibility to make arrangements or to determine if he or she will be paid to gather petitions on behalf of the sponsoring political committee(s) prior to registering with the Department of state.